The Health Management System is fully developed by the ISD dedicated team, including 2 developers, 1 project manager and 1 architect. The tech decisions made to reach the customer’s requirements count in: .NET 6 and Azure Cloud (backend layer), PostgreSQL Cloud Database, React Native (mobile development), React (the Web client), C++ and C (the embedded part). Accordingly, the delivered solution comprises:
- Health Injector – the injectable antibiotic gun used for injecting medication to farm animals;
- High-performance cloud back-end solutions (API, Services);
- The mobile application that links the injector and the back-end layer. It grants access to all the relevant data, including tasks for farm employees.
- The web client mainly used by the farm management and veterinarians to supervise the administration of medication and to monitor the health of farm animals;
- The animal chip scanned by the injector to register data regarding the administration of medication to each animal;
- The Near Field Communication (NFC) printer used by veterinarians to print labels for each medication vial that afterward is administrated to animals.