ISD applies Agile methodologies as a way to ensure:
- speed of software development process;
- Low-risk solutions to programming tasks of any complexity.
Benefits to the client
We treasure every client, this is why we allow them to be involved in the project development cycle from the very outset. Thus, we minimize the risk of exceeding the budget and not meeting the deadlines. The client is more in control and can easily influence the end result. The agile methodology increases the chances of the solution meeting client expectations since any potential issues related to the project are detected at the very early stage.
- User definition – we define the core functionality and the scope of the project.
- Kickoff – we analyze the most important features and prioritize them together with the client. The tasks are broken down and arranged into sprints.
- Implementation – daily 15 min meetings measure the progress and detect the issues that are blocking the team. Clients receive progress status reports on a regular basis. At the end of the sprint, we deploy the solution for the client’s review and approval.
- Deployment – we present the result of our work to the customer at the end of each sprint.
Agile methodologies encourage breaking programming tasks into smaller, manageable ones, with each such iteration lasting only a couple of weeks. It produces working software at the end of each cycle, thus allowing customers to check the direction their project is going and minimizes the overall risk. It also allows complete control over the development process and makes it possible to implement changes and new requirements at every stage of development.
Scrum methodology calls for direct communication with customers and employees. We understand the importance of communication in successful business and we offer you a wide range of communications facilitators (Skype chats, calls, video conferences, e-mails, project management and bug tracking systems). When required business trips and meetings to discuss your project in person are organized.
An important role of the software process is Quality Assurance. ISD team implements QA at every step of the product development.
Manifesto for Agile Software Development
We are uncovering better ways of developing software by following Agile Software Development and helping others to succeed in the process. Through this work, we have come to value:
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools;
- Working software over comprehensive documentation;
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation;
- Responding to change over following a plan.