Application for this Internship program is closed at the moment. Follow us on social media for updates.
If you are planning to embark on a career in Java Technology field – then we look forward to meet you here, at ISD. YOU have the chance to gain practical work experience by developing a product from scratch during the 4-weeks program. We keep a happy workplace and a fun environment while realizing ideas very quickly in our agile approach.
Who can apply?
The Internship Program welcomes undergraduate and graduate students from IT faculties/specialties, as well as candidates who are currently working in other domains and are thinking about starting a career in IT.
What are the requirements?
- English language: Good written and spoken command – because, hey, it is an international company
- Team player: We want you to work well in a team and promote workplace synergy
- Communication skills: Strong interpersonal and communication skills are always an advantage, but we definitely can help you achieve that
- Familiar with Java and SQL fundamental concepts
- Excellent analytical skills and strong sense of responsibility
- Studies in computer science or similar
What we offer?
- Unique experience in a fast-growing company
- Establishment of your knowledge in back-end development technologies
- Close cooperation with competent colleagues in a highly motivated international team
- Flexible and friendly working hours
- Free lunches and team activities
- The opportunity to become part of our team
To get onboard, send your CVs to: email@example.com
The deadline for the submission of applications is July 29, 15h00, EEST.
In case you have any questions, please contact our colleague, Iulia Mindru, at firstname.lastname@example.org