Our client is a leading private jet broker in Europe, based in Geneva, with more than 50 employees split amongst offices in Paris, London, Dubai and Monaco. It has a dynamic and multicultural team that is disrupting the private aviation industry for the past 15 years.
Who are you?
- A pragmatic problem solver comfortable across the stack;
- Enjoy writing beautiful code in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Committed to the Agile delivery;
- Experience building reusable code for future use;
- Able to adapt between different technologies;
- Be able to structure code according to the standards ensuring quality and good test coverage;
- Willing to provide occasional service desk support (desktop/user support).
What do we expect from you?
- Strong Experience in HTML5/CSS3;
- Some experience with storybook development;
- Understanding of concepts behind React such as: state and data management, JSX and reusable components;
- Experience consuming GraphQL and RESTful apis;
- Understanding of the key building blocks of software architecture;
- Experienced in developing responsive user interfaces;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Fluent in English. French is a plus.
Nice to have:
- Experience of the full software delivery life cycle;
- Other programming skills are apreciated e.g.: Kotlin/Java/Rust/C/Swift;
- SQL knowledge;
- Experience in working at a startup;
- Appreciation of SEO, semantic HTML and accessibility;
- Experience with AWS Lambda, AWS S3;
- Experience with Next.js.
What is it in for you?
- Private health insurance;
- Sports compensation for gym memberships, online sports subscriptions or sports equipment;
- Flexible schedule;
- Education budget for Certifications, Courses, Training and Conferences (a part of the education budget can be spent on gadgets, that stay yours);
- Books budget;
- 5 pm Club – a concept developed by ISD to offer 1-hour every week for self-development, development of your ideas and/or presentations to the team to improve public speaking skills.