We are an innovative software solutions company focused on servicing businesses globally as a part of long-term and project-based partnerships.
At the moment, ISD is looking for an experienced Senior Java Developer who can assist our project team.
Background and skills:
- 5+ years of a strong background in Java 11;
- Hands-on experience with Spring Boot, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security;
- Solid understanding of Hazelcast;
- Experience with ActiveMQ and implementation of message-oriented middleware (MOM);
- In-depth knowledge of 2-Legged OAuth2.0;
- Good spoken and written English;
- Ability to analyze user needs;
- Understanding of the application process documentation;
- Troubleshooting skills and attention to detail.
Responsibilities for this position:
- Identifying and analyzing user requirements;
- Designing, developing, troubleshooting, debugging databases, applications and tools;
- Writing clean and semantic code;
- Prioritizing and executing tasks together with other team members;
- Ensuring your product is secured and up-to-date.
Perks of working with us:
- Personal budget for trainings and career development;
- Access to a corporate library and online courses;
- Opportunities to train and work in the Netherlands;
- A dynamic and enthusiastic team;
- Lunch compensation;
- Great healthcare;
- Sport compensation;
- Relaxation areas and free fruits.
Is this opportunity for you? Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s plan our future collaboration!