ISD is a provider of innovative software solutions that is committed to creating a consistent customer experience alongside fostering an empowering environment for each team member.
We are looking for a Junior Angular Developer who will join a unique online platform where users can manage all aspects of their buildings, ranging from data overview and document storage to automated risk evaluation and planning of the numerous maintenance and inspection activities required by the government.
The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
- Experience with Angular projects;
- Excellent knowledge of UI including responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, SCSS;
- Good understanding of TypeScript, RxJS;
- Hands-on experience with RESTful API;
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum principles;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- High attention to detail.
It will be considered an advantage if you also have:
- Experience with back-end on PHP frameworks;
- Good understanding of the state management system (e.g. NgRx, Redux).
What are you going to do as a part of this position?
- Implementing software components according to the design specifications;
- Taking part in project estimations and delivery timelines;
- Delivering quality code by following the best development practices;
- Developing and executing unit, functional, integration testing of developed software components;
- Collaborating with teammates and with project stakeholders.
Why will you enjoy working with us?
- Personal budget for trainings and career development;
- Access to a corporate library and online courses;
- Opportunities to train and work in the Netherlands;
- A dynamic and enthusiastic team;
- Lunch compensation;
- Great health care;
- Sport compensation;
- Relaxation areas and free fruits.
Ready to grow professionally? Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s plan our future collaboration!