ISD develops and delivers software solutions to businesses on a global scale. We devote ourselves to creating consistent employee and customer experience, as we swear by three types of outsourcing approaches: innovation, product development, maintenance.
Since 2008, we have experienced steady growth. Today, we would like to bring a fresh face to our team who will be responsible for IT Administration.
We want to see you on our team! Don’t hesitate to apply if your areas of expertise include maintaining information systems & networks, upgrading/installing hardware & software and performing troubleshooting activities.
As a Junior IT Administrator you are the technical point of contact for our employees. Do you know how to keep an overview and do you enjoy solving IT problems? Then you are our new Junior IT Administrator!
IT Administrator at ISD will take care of the following activities:
- Proactively work with solutions for daily IT problems where there is room for your own creativity;
- Provide support in the use and operation of IT products and systems;
- Installing (IT) information systems and products;
- You will support our IT department in Venray with all related matters where necessary.
Ideal candidate’s skills:
- 2 years or more experience in a similar position;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar;
- Professional qualifications and certifications are recommended, but not mandatory;
- Extensive understanding of IT systems, networks and related technologies;
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in security and IT administration;
- Effective communication skills.
Reasons to work with us:
- Flexible work schedule;
- Healthy work-life balance;
- Complex endeavors;
- Opportunity to come up with ideas that will be implemented;
- An enthusiastic and friendly team
- Employee-oriented company;
- Personal budget for trainings and career development;
- Access to a corporate library and online courses;
- Great health care;
- Lunch compensation;
- Sport compensation;
- Relaxation areas and free goodies.