Application for this Internship program is closed at the moment. Follow us on social media for updates.
In case you’ve been waiting for a sign to start deepening your knowledge of Automation & Electrical engineering and become a PLC engineer, here it is! We are coming up with a great opportunity for you, and specifically a PLC engineering internship.
Duration: 4 weeks
Schedule: every day, from 9 AM to 6 PM
Start date: June 19th, 2023
Who can apply?
The Internship Program welcomes undergraduate and graduate students from IT faculties/specialties, who want to get started in the field of PLC.
What are the requirements?
- English language: Good written and spoken command – because, hey, it is an international company
- Team player: We want you to work well in a team and promote workplace synergy
- Communication skills: Strong interpersonal and communication skills are always an advantage, but we definitely can help you achieve that
- Familiar with PLC fundamental concepts
- Excellent analytical skills and strong sense of responsibility
- Studies in computer science or similar – would be a plus
What we offer?
- Unique experience in a fast-growing company
- Establishment of your knowledge of PLC and EPLAN
- Close cooperation with competent colleagues in a highly motivated international team
- Affinity with ICT and logistics
- Flexible and friendly working hours
- Free lunches and team activities
- Paid internship in the Netherlands – 500 EUR + expenses
- Certificate upon course completion
- Possibility to be hired
To get on board fill in the form below, or send your application to: email@example.com
The deadline for the submission of applications is June 5th 2023.