Application for this course is closed at the moment, but you can still submit your CV to be considered for the next course.
Follow us on social media for updates.
Are you passioned about Automation & Electrical Engineering? What about going the extra mile and start a career as a PLC Engineer?
We are happy to announce the launch of a PLC course, where you will learn PLC best practices from Victor Dropet and Ivan Vilcu, PLC Engineers at ISD.
Start: October 6, 2022
Duration: 6 weeks
Courses: every Tuesday and Thursday, from 5 PM until 7h30 PM
Logistics: your own laptop
The theoretical courses will take place at ISD’s office and the practical ones, in the PLC laboratory from the Faculty of Computers, Informatics and Microelectronics of the Technical University of Moldova.
Who can apply?
Anyone with a technical related background. There is no software, hardware or PLC experience required for the completion of the course.
What are you going to learn?
- PLC programming, ladder logic, and the inner workings of a standard Human Machine Interface (HMI);
- Introduction to HMI development and general understanding of how HMI program works;
- Differences between digital and analog signals and how to bring them into a PLC, process them, and send them back out;
- By the end of this course, you will be able to create a PLC program from scratch.
What is it in for you?
- In-depth knowledge of PLC and HMI;
- Paid internship in the Netherlands for 500 EUR per month, after the course
- Certificate upon course completion
- Possibility to be hired