ISD (Inther Software Development) is an extensive outsourcing provider that successfully implements and optimizes complex solutions for companies that are major market players on an international scale. We have a vacant position of Automation QA Engineer for our new project, where our team will be heavily involved in the development process based on the client’s requirements.
About the Project:
The client is a Dutch market leader that provides sorting operation solutions on the global logistics market for different domains: postal, parcel, warehouse, robotics, e-commerce and airports. The product is designed for distribution centers to analyze raw location data from remote sensors to determine hotspots in the area of interest, places where the sensors or carts have remained idle for a specific timeframe.
The product is based on analytics tools that transform the raw position into heatmaps for the client’s UI. It also generates a table of congestions in the warehouse. This table can identify where the congestions occurred in the warehouse using GeoFencing, a technique that creates virtual perimeters in an area of interest.
- Possessing strong knowledge of testing principles, concepts and techniques;
- Having extensive experience in integration testing;
- Assisting with DevOps testing and release management audits;
- Being familiar with cloud-based microservice application testing;
- Having knowledge of Agile development practices.
- Analyzing client requirements and transferring them into test cases and scenarios;
- Providing consulting advice on testing methodologies and tools;
- Implementing test cases into automated tests;
- Refining features and user stories together with dev team and PO;
- Writing integration tests for software components;
- Taking responsibility for quality assurance in the project;
- Completing test activities as defined in the project plan (including test plans, test cases, test execution and feedback on the results of testing the application owner);
- Writing and managing test-related documentation;
- Assisting developers to prepare application testing package (test plan, test cases and management of test execution);
- Supporting project planning and tracking activities.
- Ability to prove and improve your experience;
- Personal budget for trainings and career development;
- Access to a corporate library and online courses;
- Work in a dynamic and enthusiastic team;
- Lunch compensation;
- Great health care;
- Sport compensation;
- Relaxation areas and free fruits.
If you are interested in this position and fit the job description, please send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org