We are looking for a Siemens WinCC Engineer to reinforce our team right away. We use SIMATIC WinCC SCADA system for monitoring and controlling of our automated warehouse system. Inther realizes the projects from design, cabinet building to commissioning at our customers. Expanding and adjusting existing systems is also quite common, as is renewing and improving the Inther PLC standard (R&D).
- Technical education (e.g. computer engineering or electrical engineering)
- Knowledge of SIMATIC WinCC SCADA and underlying technologies (MSSQL,VBScirpting, ANSI C)
- Knowledge of Eplan (familiar with AutoCAD) is a plus
- Medium to advanced written and spoken English
- Affinity with ICT/PLC and logistics
- Project-based, rational work – and think level and service oriented
- Hands-on mentality
- Knowledge of PLC engineering is an advantage
- Knowledge of internal logistic processes is an advantage
- Dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Paid Lunch
- Great Health Care
- Opportunities to train and work abroad in Netherlands.
- Access to corporate library and online courses
In order to apply to this position please send your CV to: email@example.com