On behalf of our partner – Inther Group – we are looking for a Software Tester willing to contribute to the development, delivery, and monitoring of the quality of the software for integrated logistics solutions of Inther.
What are you going to do?
- Drawing up test plans based on a functional specification;
- Creating and maintaining automatic tests
- Testing delivered (sub) software, user interface, but especially background processes;
- In-house as well as onsite testing at the customer;
- Possibly providing training to the customer in preparation for the UAT;
- Continuous monitoring of the quality and user-friendliness of the software;
- Providing input for improving our software product;
- Reporting test results to the Software Engineers.
What do we expect from you?
- 2-3 years of experience in software testing;
- Minimum HBO work and thinking level;
- Knowledge of Java, SQL and automatic testing is an advantage;
- Good command of the English language in word and writing;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Goal oriented and meticulous in your work;
- Strong communication skills.
What is it in for you?
- Private health insurance;
- Sports compensation for gym memberships, online sports subscriptions or sports equipment;
- Flexible schedule;
- Education budget for Certifications, Courses, Training and Conferences (a part of the education budget can be spent on gadgets, that stay yours);
- Books budget;
- 5 pm Club – a concept developed by ISD to offer 1-hour every week for self-development, development of your ideas and/or presentations to the team to improve public speaking skills.