Since 2008, ISD has been experiencing steady growth. We swear by three types of outsourcing approaches: innovation, product development, maintenance. One of our main focuses is creating a consistent employee and customer experience.
We are extending our team and there is an opportunity to get on board. Our client is a leader in the global logistics market for Postal, Parcel, E-commerce and Airports. In this role, you will work on the product development of a new promising product and bring the product into production from a first series to a much larger install base.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Working closely with other software engineers on improving the functionality of the projector;
- Developing, implementing and testing software to improve stability and maintainability;
- Providing technical support;
- Communicating with clients and internal development teams to find the most efficient and effective solutions.
You are a match for this job if you have the following skills:
- Bachelor/Master degree in software engineering, (micro)electronics, mechatronics or related field;
- Extensive experience with C# programming, preferably C embedded programming;
- Excellent programming skills;
- Good understanding of scrum and agile methodologies;
- Previous experience working as a part of the development team;
- Familiarity with embedded software and hardware;
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest technical developments in this field;
- Affinity with software and hardware integration;
- Solid knowledge of the English language.
Working with ISD has the following advantages:
- Personal budget for trainings and career development
- Access to a corporate library and online courses
- Opportunities to train and work in the Netherlands
- A dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Lunch compensation
- Great health care
- Sport compensation
- Relaxation areas and free fruits
Do you see yourself as a part of our team? Let’s meet! Contact us now at: firstname.lastname@example.org