ISD (Inther Software Development) is an extensive outsourcing provider that successfully implements and optimizes complex solutions for companies that are major market players on an international scale. We have a vacant position of Automation QA Engineer for our new project, where our team will be heavily involved in the development process based on the client’s requirements.
About the Project:
- Duration: Long-term
- Field: Logistics
- Description: The client is a Dutch market leader that provides sorting operation solutions on the global logistics market for different domains: postal, parcel, warehouse, robotics, e-commerce and airports. The product is designed for distribution centers to analyze raw location data from remote sensors to determine hotspots in the area of interest, places where the sensors or carts have remained idle for a specific timeframe. The product is based on analytics tools that transform the raw position into heatmaps for the client’s UI. It also generates a table of congestion in the warehouse. This table can identify where the congestions occurred in the warehouse using GeoFencing, a technique that creates virtual perimeters in an area of interest.
- Developing automated tests in Python for example using Pytest or Python Robot framework (function tests, end-to-end tests, performance tests);
- Setting up and coordinating QA procedures and workflow for the team. Participating in achieving test automation in the entire CICD process of the team (e.g. automatic testing as part of build and deployment);
- Coaching and training a junior QA engineer in the team and co-testing with that person to provide training on the job;
- Coaching and training DevOps/developer team members on how to use (existing) automated tests before they commit their change for further testing;
- Transferring descriptions of functionalities in specifications/user stories to test cases;
- Report findings to DevOps / developer team members and work with them to show where and when the findings occur;
- Assessing risks and discussing them with team/project manager/customer;
- Participate in the team workflow and scrum processes.
- Possessing strong knowledge of testing principles, concepts and techniques;
- Having extensive experience in integration testing;
- Assisting with DevOps testing and release management audits;
- Being familiar with cloud-based microservice application testing;
- Having knowledge of Agile development practices.
What will you get:
- Stay healthy and happy! Private health insurance allows you to use private clinics services.
- Fit body, fit mind! As we encourage a healthy lifestyle, you can benefit from sports compensation in the following way: by getting a gym membership, by purchasing an online sports subscription or buying sports equipment.
- Work smart, enjoy your time! We support work-life balance, that’s why we encourage flexibility in your schedule.
- Learn. Develop. Succeed. Education budget that is granted for investments in your development and can be used for the following: Certifications, Courses, Trainings and Conferences.
- Geek out! A part of the education budget can be spent on gadgets, that stay yours.
- A chapter a day keeps coding errors away! Suggest books! A book caught your interest and you want to read it? ISD will buy it for you.
- Never stop learning, never stop growing! 5 pm Club at ISD is a trigger for new projects development and for self-guided improvement that is oriented in two directions: forming and developing an idea and knowledge sharing by public speaking.
If you are interested in this position and fit the job description, please send us your CV to: email@example.com