ISD is an innovative software solutions company focused on servicing businesses globally. We integrate remote software solutions as a part of the long-term and project-based partnerships.
If you join the team, you will be working on an international solution for the postal industry that allows measuring the duration between sending and receiving untracked mail. Are you the Senior Java Team Lead who is ready to fully embrace this role?
What is your background & skills?
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Java software development;
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in either Information Technology, Engineering or related field;
- Excellent knowledge of Java, SOLID, Spring
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure;
- Hands-on experience with SQL / NOSQL databases;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- High attention to detail.
What are you going to do as a part of this position?
- Implement and deliver high-quality software;
- Maintain and plan the implementation of the upcoming features;
- Identify areas of improvement and change;
- Lead successful collaboration within the Team and with the client;
- Perform management responsibilities of monitoring and guiding team members;
- Ensure compliance with all the related policies (security, privacy, legal, infrastructure, administrative etc.).
Why will you enjoy working with us?
- Personal budget for trainings and career development
- Access to a corporate library and online courses
- Opportunities to train and work in the Netherlands
- A dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Lunch compensation
- Great health care
- Sport compensation
- Relaxation areas and free fruits
Ready to challenge the status quo and grow professionally? Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s plan our future collaboration!