ISD broke ground in 2008, serving dozens of local and international clients from various industries. We are a growing employee-oriented company enjoying a dynamic and collaborative culture.
The Senior Software Engineer will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects, as well as building new modules and developing existing ones for our projects.
Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
Match your skills:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in Java and SQL;
- Experience working in an agile environment;
- Previous experience building RFCs that have been successfully delivered to customers;
- Experience in one of the following databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL;
- Experience in Java EE, Spring, Web Services, Design patterns, EIPs;
- Advanced spoken and written English;
- Motivated, demonstrates initiative, team player, excellent communicator and problem solver, commercial awareness, client focused.
Our hiring process:
- Our position sparks your interest and you contact us (by email, phone etc.)
- You are contacted by the recruiter to set a discussion and to get to know each other more
- Following our chemistry, we challenge you technologically
- You come to meet the team, feel our culture and verify all the truths
- Your friends come on over and you earn a referral bonus – for each one!
What will you get:
- Flexible hours and remote working for a positive work/life balance
- Beer and pizza whenever the chance. Juice or lemon water is also an option
- Of course a laptop (boring..)
- Really good lunches
- A beautiful office, right in the center of Chisinau
- Cool people to team up with
- Access to corporate library, online courses and trainings for self-development