Since 2008 character and competence are the core of ISD. Our expertise is servicing businesses globally.
We stand for proficiency, continuous learning, and for new ideas brought to the table.
And we invite YOU to join us and break that code for a smooth deployment.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects as well as building new modules and developing existing ones for our projects.
Match your skills:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in Java and SQL;
- Experience working in an agile environment;
- Previous experience building RFCs that have been successfully delivered to customers;
- Experience in one of the following databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL;
- Experience in Java EE, Spring, Web Services, Design patterns, EIPs;
- Advanced spoken and written English;
- Motivated, demonstrates initiative, team player, excellent communicator and problem solver, commercial awareness, client focused.
What will you get:
- Personal budget for trainings and career development;
- Access to corporate library and online courses;
- Opportunities to train and work in the Netherlands;
- A dynamic and enthusiastic team;
- Lunch compensation;
- Great health care;
- Sport compensation;
- Relaxation areas and free fruits.
Contact us now as we really want to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org