We are looking for a Senior React Native Developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms and with Bluetooth integrations.
Modern farmers face numerous challenges diverse in nature that require multi-level innovative solutions and implementation of cutting-edge technologies, like satisfying the rising demand for high-quality products and enhancing the efficiency of their production process.
The client approached us with the idea to develop special medical equipment and a cloud-based software solution invented to facilitate the monitoring of farm animals. It is a complex automation system that covers multiple purposes.
What are you going to do
- Develop and maintain our mobile application using React Native.
- Work with our team to develop new features and improve existing features.
- Deploy our application to the App Store and Google Play Store.
- Work with our team to improve our development process.
- Work with our team to improve our application’s performance and user experience.
- Work with our team to improve our application’s security.
What do we expect from you?
- You have 3+ years of experience developing mobile applications using React Native
- You have experience with shipping mobile applications to the App Store and Google Play Store.
- You are familiar with Native development.
- You have experience with version control systems such as Git.
- You have experience with mobile continuous integration tools such as App Center.
- Proficiency in TypeScript
- Ability to build mobile user interfaces with a native look
- A passion for building great software
- Excellent English skills
What is it in for you?
- Private health insurance;
- Sports compensation for gym memberships, online sports subscriptions or sports equipment;
- Flexible schedule;
- Education budget for Certifications, Courses, Training and Conferences (a part of the education budget can be spent on gadgets, that stay yours);
- Books budget;
- 5 pm Club – a concept developed by ISD to offer 1-hour every week for self-development, development of your ideas and/or presentations to the team to improve public speaking skills.