ISD is committed to creating a consistent customer experience alongside fostering an empowering environment for each team member. For 13+ years, we have been working relentlessly based on the long-term partnership to successfully implement and optimize complex solutions.
If you join our team, you will help us deliver automation for warehouse systems as a part of an international project. Ready to take care of the processes related to hardware and electrical engineering? Then, you are going to be a perfect addition to the team working on designing material handling systems (conveyor systems) for various clients.
- Creating the detailed design for warehouse electromechanical equipment;
- Making electrical drawings and schematics in EPLAN
- Designing and developing new electrical systems and circuits or updating existing systems;
- Setting up motor and network groups, cabinets and emergency stop systems;
- Providing operational support for electrical onsite installation, quality control and onsite check for machine safety during installation and commissioning;
- Choosing components based on specifications to match project requirements;
- Consulting with suppliers regarding materials and services to be delivered;
- Testing and adjusting concepts and sub-concepts on that basis;
- Acting as a point of contact for customer and project manager regarding mechanical, electrical and PLC subjects.
The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
- Technical education (preferably automation, electrical or electromechanical engineering);
- 2+ years of relevant work experience;
- Good knowledge of electronics and electrics;
- Knowledge of EPLAN and AutoCAD is desirable;
- Good understanding of MS office tools;
- Medium to advanced written and spoken English;
- Familiarity with logistic processes is an advantage.
Advantages of working at ISD:
- Personal budget for trainings and career development
- Access to corporate library and online courses
- Opportunities to train and work in the Netherlands
- Work in a dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Lunch compensation
- Great health care
- Sport compensation
- Relaxation areas and free fruits
Interested in this position and have relevant experience? Contact us now at email@example.com