ISD is a provider of innovative software solutions that is committed to creating a consistent customer experience alongside fostering an empowering environment for each team member.
We are looking for a Full-Stack web developer Angular/PHP who will join a unique online platform where users can manage all aspects of their buildings, ranging from data overview and document storage to automated risk evaluation and planning of the numerous maintenance and inspection activities required by the government.
- Experience with Angular projects;
- Excellent knowledge of MVC based PHP frameworks;
- Good understanding of TypeScript, RxJS;
- Hands-on experience with RESTful API;
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum principles;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- High attention to detail.
What are you going to do as a part of this position?
- Evaluating client business challenges and working with the team to arrive at the best-fit technology solution components;
- Designing, documenting, and developing a high-level application;
- Collaborating with team and stakeholders to achieve the best result.
Being a member of the ISD team means:
- Personal budget for trainings and career development;
- Access to a corporate library and online courses;
- Opportunities to train and work in the Netherlands;
- A dynamic and enthusiastic team;
- Lunch compensation;
- Great health care;
- Sport compensation;
- Relaxation areas and free fruits.
Ready to grow professionally? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s plan our future collaboration!