Our client is an award-winning company and a global leader in computer vision integration and robotics for logistics and e-commerce. You will join a growing team of specialists to fulfill the client’s business needs.
Project tech stack: Backend (.NET, C#), Frontend (VueJS / React).
What are you going to do?
- Designing and developing high-quality software solutions;
- Taking part in all application development cycle phases;
- Taking technical decisions and responsibility, sharing experience;
- Coming up with ideas to improve the processes;
- Being pro-active during standups, refinements, retrospectives and when seeing things to improve in general;
- Shouldn’t be afraid to give his/her opinion, in the meantime can accept the team’s decision even if that is different from your own view;
- Taking responsibility for his/her own actions, but also the product and project as a whole;
- Willing to learn.
What we expect from you?
- Full software development lifecycle experience;
- Good knowledge in .NET platform, C#, JS and frameworks;
- Understanding of distributed systems development;
- Expertise in backend technologies: C#, Visual Studio, SQL, .NET 5;
- Previous experience with GIT/SVN, Unit testing, RESTful API’s;
- Good communication skills;
- English language, being a part of an international team (Dutch market);
- Good listener.
Good to have:
- Understanding of HTML5/CSS, TypeScript, Aurelia;
- Knowledge of PowerShell, AWS, Azure/Kubernetes and Docker/Container.
What is it in for you?
- Private health insurance;
- Sports compensation for gym memberships, online sports subscriptions or sports equipment;
- Flexible schedule;
- Education budget for Certifications, Courses, Trainings and Conferences.
! A part of the education budget can be spent on gadgets, that stay yours.
- Books budget;
- 5 pm Club – a concept developed by ISD to offer 1-hour every week for self-development, development of your ideas and/or presentations to the team to improve public speaking skills.