We are an innovative software solutions company focused on servicing businesses globally as a part of long-term and project-based partnerships. ISD is committed to creating a consistent customer experience alongside fostering an empowering environment for each team member.
Our team is looking for an Experienced Angular Developer who will join a unique online platform where users can manage all aspects of their buildings, ranging from data overview and document storage to automated risk evaluation and planning of the numerous maintenance and inspection activities required by the government.
- 2+ years of experience with Angular projects;
- Knowledge of UI including responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, SCSS;
- Understanding of TypeScript, RxJS;
- Experience with RESTful API;
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum principles;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- High attention to detail.
- Working on developing new features and maintaining the existing application;
- Taking part in project estimations and delivery timelines;
- Architecturing new modules and coming up with system suggestions;
- Delivering quality code by following the best development practices;
- Developing and executing unit, functional, integration testing of developed software components;
- Collaborating with teammates and with project stakeholders.
- Stay healthy and happy! Private health insurance allows you to use private clinics services.
- Fit body, fit mind! As we encourage a healthy lifestyle, you can benefit from sports compensation in the following way: by getting a gym membership, by purchasing an online sports subscription or buying sports equipment.
- Work smart, enjoy your time! We support work-life balance, that’s why we encourage flexibility in your schedule.
- Learn. Develop. Succeed. Education budget that is granted for investments in your development and can be used for the following: Certifications, Courses, Trainings and Conferences.
- Geek out! A part of the education budget can be spent on gadgets, that stay yours.
- A chapter a day keeps coding errors away! Suggest books! A book caught your interest and you want to read it? ISD will buy it for you.
- Never stop learning, never stop growing! 5 pm Club at ISD is a trigger for new projects development and for self-guided improvement that is oriented in two directions: forming and developing an idea and knowledge sharing by public speaking.
Contact us now at: firstname.lastname@example.org