Since its founding in 2008, the ISD team of 70+ top-notch professionals has been implementing complex solutions for major market players on an international scale: systems used for inventory management, warehouse automation, international mail management, invoicing, farm process automation, engineering cost estimation, real estate consulting. Besides this, we are a provider of innovative software solutions committed to creating a consistent customer experience alongside fostering an empowering environment for each team member.
- Making electrical drawings and schematics in EPLAN;
- Designing and developing new electrical systems and circuits or updating existing systems;
- Setting up motor and network groups, cabinets and emergency stop systems;
- Providing operational support for electrical onsite installation, quality control and onsite check for machine safety during installation and commissioning;
- Choosing components based on specifications to match project requirements;
- Consulting with suppliers regarding materials and services to be delivered;
- Testing and adjusting concepts and sub-concepts on that basis;
- Acting as a point of contact for customer and project manager regarding electrical subjects.
The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
- Technical education (preferably automation, electrical or electromechanical engineering);
- 5+ years of relevant work experience;
- Good knowledge of electronics and electrics;
- Advanced knowledge of EPLAN Electric P8 is mandatory;
- Knowledge of EPLAN Cogineer is desirable;
- Good understanding of MS office tools;
- Medium to advanced written and spoken English;
- Familiarity with logistic processes is an advantage.
What will you get:
- Stay healthy and happy! Private health insurance allows you to use private clinics services.
- Fit body, fit mind! As we encourage a healthy lifestyle, you can benefit from sports compensation in the following way: by getting a gym membership, by purchasing an online sports subscription or buying sports equipment.
- Work smart, enjoy your time! We support work-life balance, that’s why we encourage flexibility in your schedule.
- Learn. Develop. Succeed. Education budget that is granted for investments in your development and can be used for the following: Certifications, Courses, Trainings and Conferences.
- Geek out! A part of the education budget can be spent on gadgets, that stay yours.
- A chapter a day keeps coding errors away! Suggest books! A book caught your interest and you want to read it? ISD will buy it for you.
- Never stop learning, never stop growing! 5 pm Club at ISD is a trigger for new projects development and for self-guided improvement that is oriented in two directions: forming and developing an idea and knowledge sharing by public speaking.
Ready to grow professionally? Send your CV to email@example.com and let’s plan our future collaboration!