Are you looking for an independent position in an environment with technically advanced products? Ready to kick off your summer with a unique work & travel opportunity?
We are looking for an aspiring Electro-Mechanical Engineer Resident ready to take on this challenge and relocate for 1 year to the Netherlands.
- Keeping the installed system running and solving all common mechanical and electrical malfunctions;
- Achieving the established KPIs;
- Corrective and preventive maintenance and perform this independently to the installed equipment, such as cranes, shuttles, conveyors carton sealers and automatic application machines;
- You are constantly working to optimize the installation and make any necessary adjustments;
- Reporting on the work carried out;
- You are responsible for the spare part stock and order parts when necessary;
- Developing and implementing improvement proposals as a result of preventive maintenance or faults, maintenance or malfunctions.
- Technical student or graduate in Electronics, Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering;
- Knowledge of Siemens S7 and TIA or comparable PLC control systems is an advantage;
- You have experience with mechanical and electronic components;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good English skills (minimum B1).
About the experience:
You will be working in our service team of 20 employees in Utrecht (the Netherlands), who all strive for the highest possible installation availability. They work with the latest technology and are always looking for a more efficient and better way of working, for which we would like your support and knowledge!
As a Service Resident Engineer, you will report directly to our manager Mechanics and Controls, who will also coach you optimally.
Want to get an experience of your life? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org