ISD is an innovative outsourcing provider with multilayered expertise in working on long-term and project-based partnerships. Since 2008, one of our main focuses has been creating consistent employee and customer experience. We deliver three types of outsourcing approaches: innovation, product development, maintenance.
We are looking for a skilled DevOps & Network Engineer that will guide the adoption and change within the client’s workflow by applying his/her technical system knowledge and excellent communication skills. You will work as a part of the team that operates with a Hybrid Cloud architecture in which AWS, Azure and HCI are central as hosting platforms.
What are you going to do?
- Be responsible for designing, setting up and improving the IT infrastructure;
- Continuously work on innovating the environment to achieve the best performance;
- Assisting regarding the optimal use of IT infrastructures;
- Be part of the multidisciplinary team of (Cloud) hosting, connectivity and security experts.
How to qualify for the job?
- Experience with Cisco network equipment and software (switches, routers, wireless controllers, firewalls and experience with Cisco Security Manager (CSM) is an advantage;
- Understanding of Dell network switches and Sonicwall security appliances;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows server platform;
- Expertise in Netwerk Virtualisation (Hyper-V en VMware);
- Experience with Amazon Web Services Virtual Networks;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Virtual Networks;
- Certification in (Cisco) CCNA Routing and Switching, (Cisco) CCNA Security experience and certification is an advantage;
- Practical knowledge, relevant experience and willingness to grow in the field of CCNP;
- Familiarity with ITIL, Agile and LEAN-Principles;
- Previous experience of work in DevOps teams;
- Affinity with 24/7 mission-critical solutions.
What about soft skills?
- Ability to work as a part of the team
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Good English communication skills
How will we motivate you to unlock your potential?
- Personal budget for trainings and career development
- Access to a corporate library and online courses
- Opportunities to train and work in the Netherlands
- A dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Lunch compensation
- Great health care
- Sport compensation
- Relaxation areas and free fruits
Are you interested in joining our project as a DevOps & Network Engineer? We’re ready to get to know you! Send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org