For more than 13 years, the core of ISD has been based on character and competence. We deliver solutions to international clients from a variety of industries. As an innovative outsourcing provider, we focus on properly managed and professionally integrated remote software development.
At the moment, we have a number of job openings for an exciting project. You will get a chance to work for the market leader in logistics that delivers solutions in Postal, CEP, Sorting and Integration.
As a part of this role, you will:
- Work on solving complex problems with robust, efficient and reusable code;
- Be contributing to the further professionalization and extension of the client’s software;
- Make sure that the software fits the client’s product portfolio and generic feature roadmap;
- Provide technical support in case any issues occur;
- Work according to the Agile/Scrum framework;
- Perform independently within a team of professionals;
- Ensure high-quality development;
- Come up with suggestions to improve the platform.
Ideal candidate’s skills:
- 2+ years relevant work experience;
- Bachelor or master’s degree computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar;
- Experience in the development of (at least) C#/.NET Core backend applications;
- Extensive understanding of messaging platforms/technologies such as Kafka, ActiveMQ, SQS, SNS;
- Knowledge of container technology (i.e. Kubernetes);
- Good grasp of Git or SVN;
- Experience with modern CI/CD pipelines;
- Understanding of design and development methods;
- Familiarity with industrial, near real-time complex systems is a plus;
- Knowledge of modern databases such as DynamoDB, MongoDB;
- Good English communication skills, both oral and written.
What do you get out of it?
- You work with the latest technologies like C#/.NET Core and messaging frameworks.
- Business trips to our customers
- Personal budget for trainings and career development
- Access to a corporate library and online courses
- Opportunities to train and work in the Netherlands
- A dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Lunch compensation
- Great health care
- Sport compensation
- Relaxation areas and free fruits