We deliver solutions to international clients from a variety of industries. As an innovative outsourcing provider, we focus on properly managed and professionally integrated remote software development.
Our client is an award-winning company and a global leader in computer vision integration and robotics for logistics and e-commerce. You will work on a large scale IoT platform that harvests information from 350.000+ devices across the Netherlands, helping postal operators know where their assets are at all times. Also you will enjoy an opportunity to experience a massive-scale project that uses best in class AWS Serverless technology and other open-source tools like Prometheus and Grafana.
As a part of this role, you will:
- Develop lambdas for AWS in C#;
- Develop infrastructure of code for AWS in CDK format;
- Participate in the team workflow and scrum processes;
- Run existing test suites to smoke-test your code before handing it over to the official test process;
- Participate in deployments to acceptance/production environment;
- Look at Grafana dashboard with statistics of the application and diagnose problems;
- Ensure high-quality development;
- Come up with suggestions to improve the platform.
Ideal candidate’s skills:
- 3+ years relevant work experience;
- Bachelor or master’s degree computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar;
- Experience in the development of (at least) C#/.NET Core backend applications;
- Extensive understanding of messaging platforms/technologies such as Kafka, ActiveMQ, SQS, SNS;
- Knowledge of container technology (i.e. Kubernetes);
- Good grasp of Git or SVN;
- Experience with modern CI/CD pipelines;
- Knowledge of AWS would is a plus;
- Familiarity with industrial, near real-time complex systems is a plus;
- Knowledge of modern databases such as DynamoDB, MongoDB;
- Good English communication skills, both oral and written.
What do you get out of it?
- Stay healthy and happy! Private health insurance allows you to use private clinics services.
- Fit body, fit mind! As we encourage a healthy lifestyle, you can benefit from sports compensation in the following way: by getting a gym membership, by purchasing an online sports subscription or buying sports equipment.
- Work smart, enjoy your time! We support work-life balance, that’s why we encourage flexibility in your schedule.
- Learn. Develop. Succeed. Education budget that is granted for investments in your development and can be used for the following: Certifications, Courses, Trainings and Conferences.
- Geek out! A part of the education budget can be spent on gadgets, that stay yours.
- A chapter a day keeps coding errors away! Suggest books! A book caught your interest and you want to read it? ISD will buy it for you.
- Never stop learning, never stop growing! 5 pm Club at ISD is a trigger for new projects development and for self-guided improvement that is oriented in two directions: forming and developing an idea and knowledge sharing by public speaking.
Do you think you’re a good fit for this position? We want to meet you! Contact us now at:firstname.lastname@example.org