Inther Software Development (ISD) is expanding its horizons and our team is ready to take on new challenges. We expect to welcome onboard a Business Development Manager with out-of-the-box thinking abilities who will drive performance and keep pace with the dynamic nature of this role. As a part of this role, you will have the possibility to lay the foundation of new successful projects that will ultimately generate revenue and help the business expand.
If you enjoy coming up with effective solutions and work towards achieving goals, this is the right job for you. You will use your talent to identify and address customer needs while representing our company on the international level. The perfect candidate should be well-placed to foster connections, have a high impact on the strategic decision-making process and on the company’s development.
This position is best suited for a professional from the Benelux area who is willing to work remotely and have business trips to Moldova.
- Generating new business opportunities for ISD, including the acquisition of new clients and projects, by establishing long-term trustworthy collaboration with international market leaders;
- Engaging with inbound leads by figuring out and understanding their needs, challenges and goals;
- Outbound prospecting in regards to suitable industries by accurately identifying Customer Profiles and reaching out to them with highly targeted communication;
- Representing the company at international conferences, trade shows, events to establish contact with potential customers;
Partnership Strategy and Support
- Driving business value by providing internal support and consultation to other in-house teams;
- Partnering up with the management team to initiate the closing of high-priority business gaps;
- Aligning expectations by collaborating with the management team;
- Ensuring smooth transition and facilitating the process between sales activities and the project execution.
Perks of this job:
- Performing work remotely;
- Influencing and contributing to the company’s strategy development;
- Setting up the sales strategy and having the freedom to make decisions;
- Using marketing collateral to achieve sales goals;
- Challenging environment where it is necessary to apply your creative skills and innovative approach;
- Implementing your business vision and taking the company from point A to point Z;
- Getting satisfaction from closing deals that turn into long-lasting successful collaborations;
- Managing long-term sales projects leading to significant impact for clients and our company;
- Building a highly productive sales team as a future perspective.
- Representative and pleasant to work with;
- A strategic thinker with a curious mind;
- Ambitious, willing to go the extra mile, critical on own performance;
- Business acumen: ability to understand clients’ needs and translate them into propositions;
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate with C-level DMUs.
- Knowledge of IT Outsourcing B2B sales from the strategic point of view;
- Understanding of nearshore IT industry environment;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Skillful in using sales tools (ex. CRM, calls, emails);
- Online research skills;
- Knowledge of Marketing principles;
- Availability to travel;
- A bachelor’s degree (master’s preferred) in Communications, Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, or any other related field. An equivalent of this requirement in working experience is also acceptable.
About the company:
ISD (Inther Software Development) is an extensive outsourcing provider that is committed to creating a consistent customer experience alongside fostering an empowering environment for each team member. For 13 years, ISD has been implementing and optimizing complex solutions for major international customers from a variety of industries: systems used for inventory management, warehouse automation, international mail management, invoicing, farm process automation, engineering cost estimation.
The strategic partner of ISD in the Netherlands is Inther Group, an international system integrator, specialized in automation solutions for warehouses. As a part of this collaboration, we have been supporting Inther Group during multiple critical projects.