Are you a driven, dedicated and goal-oriented person looking for a challenging start of your career? We will be happy to welcome you on board as our new Administrative Manager.
What are you going to do?
You will be involved in several administrative and clerical tasks, including daily office needs, general administrative activities, and assistance to the HR Manager.
- Maintaining office efficiency by keeping the appearance of common areas;
- Identifying and fulfilling office supply needs, maintaining contact with vendors, and coordinating food delivery as needed;
- Acting as the main contact person for employees and suppliers;
- Controlling the office inventory;
- Ensuring a pleasant work environment by managing layout, decorations, and monitoring housekeeping;
- Maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs;
- Coordinating the entire process of the promo materials preparation, starting with the design approval and ending up with ensuring the quality and on-time delivery.
- Providing support & assistance to new colleagues;
- Organizing internal procedures, handling correspondence, and managing filing systems;
- Facilitating internal communication;
- Providing necessary support in organizing internal corporate events;
- Providing support & assistance for colleagues that travel onsite and to clients;
- Providing support to HR team.
- Managing office budget and keeping track of the office petty cash;
- Making weekly payments through the banking system and/or with the company credit card;
- Being the main holder of the business credit card;
- Coordinating the import/export process (when needed);
- Coordinating the applicants’ crediting process;
- Providing support to the Accounting team.
What do we expect from you?
- Solution-oriented mindset;
- Advanced English level;
- Sociable and energetic person;
- Attention to details and high level of accuracy;
- Team spirit and initiative;
- Critical thinker.
And, above all, if you have heard of the book “Alliance”, then the match with our culture is assured.
What is it in for you?
- Private health insurance;
- Sports compensation for gym memberships, online sports subscriptions or sports equipment;
- Flexible schedule;
- Education budget for Certifications, Courses, Training and Conferences (a part of the education budget can be spent on gadgets, that stay yours);
- Books budget;
- 5 pm Club – a concept developed by ISD to offer 1-hour every week for self-development, development of your ideas and/or presentations to the team to improve public speaking skills.