Do you take pride in your ability to create great websites? Do you want to contribute to the growth of a leading international software company?
In this position, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of WordPress based web platforms. You’ll be collaborating with our design and marketing teams to create modern and attractive webpages for different events and products. You’ll be using WordPress to the fullest, by creating themes, plugins and integrations for staying on top of the latest developments. Every day will bring a new situation that will challenge you to expand your skillset.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Produce (landing) pages using WordPress with great usability across devices
- Migrate existing sites to WordPress
- Create new layouts as required, using SCSS and modern frameworks
- Develop view components/templates with HTML5, PHP and templating engines (e.g. Twig)
- Maintain site backups and security, manage updates
You possess the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with developing themes for WordPress
- Advanced written and spoken English
- You are up-to-date with modern web development best practices
- You are keen to take initiative and continuously look for opportunities to improve your work
- You are not hesitant to learn new skills for problem solving
- A dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Great healthcare
- Training and work opportunities in the Netherlands.
- Paid lunch
- A challenging job within an ambitious environment where you can develop yourself to become one of the best in the business
In order to apply to this position please send your CV to: