Job description: Software engineers at Inther Logistics Engineering are engaged in many versatile tasks. We develop Warehouse Management Systems at our software department. Material Flow Control is a part of this. We implement speech recognition modules for mobile devices for Voice Picking. Our software engineers provide a clear presence layer trough the Inther LC Webmodule which gives our users system control trough a web browser.
What will your role be?
- Your main responsibilities will be to develop software systems
- You will play a key role in designing and building a modularized platform
- You will serve as a technical and domain expert
- You will solve complex technical problems, review and enforce the quality of code written within your team
- You will be a part of a team of Scrum developers and contribute to Agile processes
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in Java and SQL
- Experience in Java EE, Spring, Web Services, Design patterns, EIPs
- Experience in one of the following databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Advanced spoken and written English
- Motivated and dependable, demonstrates initiative, team player, excellent communicator and problem solver, commercial awareness, client focused
- Java Enterprise Edition (JPA, JMS, JSF, CDI etc.)
- Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- ESB (Apache Camel)
- Automated Testing (unit testing in enterprise environment)
- Experience with software development tools such as SVN, GIT, JIRA
- Familiar with commercial applications, within the logistics domain
- Continuous delivery, Agile Development Principles and Scrum Methodology
To succeed in this role you will have or be proficient in the following:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Substantial personal responsibility and autonomy
- High level analysis, lateral thinking, and problem-solving skills
If you are interested and want more information, please contact us
Concrete: As software engineer you are designing and developing new modules and building out existing modules meant for the logistics automation. Depending on the part you are working on, you will develop by using Java in combination with a database independent modules.
We offer: Competitive salary, opportunities to train and work in Netherlands.