Job description: Software engineers at Inther Logistics Engineering are engaged in many versatile tasks. We develop Warehouse Management Systems at our software department. Material Flow Control is a part of this. We implement speech recognition modules for mobile devices for Voice Picking. Our software engineers provide a clear presence layer through the Inther LC Webmodule which gives our system users control by means of a web browser.
- Java knowledge
- SQL knowledge
- Medium to advanced written and spoken English
- A higher education or a provable equal work and mental level
- Possessing remarkable dose of belief in oneself
- The affinity to analyze and solve ICT assignments
- Good communication skills
Note! Experience with other programming languages/concepts is an advantage.
Concrete: As software engineer you are designing and developing new modules and building out existing modules meant for the logistics automation. Depending on the part of the system you are working on, you will mainly use Java to develop new features in combination with database independent modules.
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Opportunities to train and work in Netherlands
- Paid lunch
- Great health care
- Sport compensation
- Relaxation areas and free fruits
- Access to corporate library and online courses
- Trainings and career development
In order to apply to this position please send your CV to: email@example.com